Thursday, January 24, 2013

Juice and Java in Miami

A lot of times I wish I live in Florida. Especially on January when the weather difference between Miami and Wisconsin Dells look like this.


I wish I run along South Beach every morning or practice yoga by the beach on January just like what they do on 3rd Street.

Picture: 3rd St. Beach Yoga

I also wish I could go to Juice and Java everyday.


Picture : Juice and Java Facebook Page


 One of my favorite food spot in Miami is the Juice and Java. Located along Washington Avenue, this little restaurant is flocked by health buffs, tourists and locals for their wide variety of healthy offerings.


They have the healthiest food selection. Last time I was there I feasted on grilled chicken breast, organic brown rice, a side of pesto and veggies. I paired this healthy dish with one of their all natural smoothies and a shot of wheatgrass. It  felt so refreshing to have this kind of breakfast after a night of alcohol abuse.  


For lunch, grilled salmon with organic brown rice, veggies and herb sauce. All their uber healthy platters comes with a choice of organic brown rice, organic quinoa, steamed veggies or baked sweet potato but I'm a true blue Asian so its rice all the way.


This was a food shot from my Miami 2010 trip. Tilapia platter with rice.

Picture: Juice and Java Facebook Page
Next time I want to try their Cranberry Spinach Salad with Grilled Tofu. Looks yummy! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment