Monday, May 28, 2012

Afternoon tea at Bosie

Just before we said goodbye to the Big Apple, I had to trick Peter into going to Bosie Tea Parlor.


I tried to stay away from Starbucks the whole time we were in New York because all the other coffee shops in NYC has something different to offer.


Maple and bacon and peanut butter and jelly macarons were so freakin awesome I want them all!


I almost died at the sight of this!


Aside from a wide array of delicious pastries they have, they also have lunch and dinner items like soups, salad, quiche, panini, cheese platters and tea sandwiches. They also have an afternoon tea service which has become my instant favorite. 

We picked a corner table at the back of the teahouse. The place was perfect for either a cozy chat with friends, and intimate afternoon tea date and even a relaxing 'alone' time with myself. 


Freshly brewed pot of oolong tea for me and a cup of cappucino for Peter.


We also got an afternoon tea tray for two. Happiness!


Everything  was so yummy! I couldn't believe one could fit heaven in a three tier afternoon tea tray!


First tier had three kinds of tea sandwiches which were all oh so delicious by the way...Made to order cucumber with cream cheese and dill on white toasts, smoked salmon with red onion, lemon zest and cream cheese on pumper nickel and my favorite chicken breast with golden raisins and curried mayonnaise on multi grain.


Second tier had four macarons of my choice. I picked salted caramel of course, peanut butter and jelly, vanilla cheesecake and coffee. It also had four mini loaves of European tea cakes. Lemon, matcha tea, candied fruit and chocolate. Carb overload!


Of course I saved the best for last. Four petite scones topped with crunchy sugar pearls served with cream and homemade raspberry jam. I ate all the scones of course. Oh I so loved it! <3


Peter didn't mind because he's got all the leftovers boxed up. Oh how cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment