Monday, November 7, 2011

Wishlist

Christmas is just around the corner! I'm so excited! I was gonna do a wishlist after Thanksgiving but I'm bored tonight so I  might as well do it. It's never too early for any kind of wish list anyway.

1. Blackberry Bold 9930


My 2 year contract with US cellular is going to expire in December. So I need a new one. I like this new BlackBerry because of its sophisticated design. It also has a sim card slot so you can switch from CDMA to GSM when you need to travel outside the country.

2. Technomarine watch


I've been eyeing this watch for a while now. I want this!

3. Road Trip


I've always wanted to go on a road trip. Also, I've been longing to cross off California on my list. With my school schedule, I don't think this will happen until spring. I will just put it here so i won't forget. To enjoy this trip, I will probably need 2-3 weeks. This is an open invitation to anyone who wants to go on a road trip  too. One main requirement is that we should know each other. If you're fun loving and adventurous, let's go! This is my proposed itinerary. I wanted to visit national parks as well and of course Vegas has to be in the itinerary too.

No comments:

Post a Comment