Monday, November 14, 2011

Drooling over Kermit Tesoro shoes

I instantly fell in love with these shoes as soon as I saw them. They are edgy, fierce and ridiculously sexy. I want them all! I wish to have a shoe fairy who can give me all these shoes for Christmas.


Cardio Pumps


Skull Heels 


Skull Heels in white


Pony Hair Skull Heels [my favorite]


Hyperthrophy heels


Heelless wedge


Wing Booties and Lace and Leather Heels



Heelless Extreme and Brocade Pisa Booties 



What makes me want to buy these shoes more is the fact that it is made by Kermit Tesoro, a Filipino designer who also happens to design Lady Gaga's outfit on the cover of her single 'Marry the Night'. The outfit was designed in collaboration with another Filipino artist, Leeroy New. [Yeah! Can't help but be proud that I'm Pinoy while I'm typing this]



The closest thing I have to a shoe fairy is my credit card and I would've bought these shoes in a heartbeat. The only thing that stops me from buying these precious babies is the fact that I live in one of the small towns in Wisconsin. It will not be practical to wear them here since the average winter can lasts up to five months. 

I'll have to wait until I get back in Manila. Or if I go somewhere else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment