Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine's Day Prix Fixe Menu

Valentine's day is just around the corner. My favorite restaurants in Madison has finally released their Valentine's day prix fixe menu. 

Melting Pot, known for their elaborate fondue dinner service came up with this fabulous five course dinner menu for $70/ person. If you are planning to celebrate with a group of friends, Melting Pot provides a special Valentine offer. For a four-five person party, dinner will be priced at $60 per person while if there are six or more, dinner will be at $55 per person. Good deal!


Graze Pub, known for serving locally grown food came up with a more affordable three course dinner menu for only $30 per person.       


and of course last but not the least, Eno Vino. I love this restaurant to death. [Check out my restaurant review here.] Reading their Valentine's menu makes me hungry. They will just have two seating on the 14th so I'm almost sure that reservations are necessary. 


Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta make phone calls and restaurant reservations. 



No comments:

Post a Comment