Thursday, February 9, 2012

HuHot Mongolian Grill

I can't believe that I have not been in HuHot Mongolian Grill before. I had dinner in HuHot last Tuesday with a bunch of friends and indulged in tons of food. 


We got seated and hurriedly ordered our wine. We didn't paid much attention to the server that greeted us since we're all starving when we got there. Since it's our first time in HuHot, we basically didn't know what to do. 


But we easily figured it out.



First, we chose the meat that we want to eat for dinner. It's a pretty large selection of meat. They have beef, chicken, pork, shrimp, tilapia, scallops and crabmeat. 

If you're not big on experimenting, they have a list of recipes available to make it easier for you. 


A few recipes caught my attention.


But I ended up taking control of my destiny. I put everything in my bowl. Yes!


Next, we threw in a bunch of veggies in our bowl. There were also different kinds of noodles available. 


I had a hard time choosing since there were so much stuff to choose from. 


Last stop is our choice of sauce. This was the hardest part. Good thing they provided us with recommendations since I have no way of knowing what kind of sauce to put in my bowl. 


After figuring out what sauces to blend, we proceeded to the grill. We handed over our bowl to one guy who grilled it for us. 


He did some exhibitions with his spatula.


I tried to capture it in camera but he was too fast and I couldn't figure out the right setting. 

Pre-war 
I paired my stir fry with a big bowl of piping hot rice. Yum! 

Post-war
It was so delicious that I had to go for round 2. Yeah that's me on a diet! =) After the second round, I still want to get dessert. Yeah I'm on diet. SERIOUSLY. 



When I saw s'mores on the menu, I took it as a sign. Yeah, dessert is ALWAYS a good idea! =)

  
What a sweet way to end dinner!


I found a new place to hang out! Did I mention that the stir fry is all you can eat for just $12.79?! That's not a typo. 

Check out their menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment