Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Happy New Year!

2011 has been another thrilling roller coaster ride full of ups and downs. But it was undeniably a year full of blessings and learning experiences. I received countless blessings and encountered tons of obstacles all throughout the year.  I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what I really want to do and reevaluating my goals. It was a hard process but now I've got it all figured out. 

Today is the start of a new chapter. I'm looking forward to more adventures and learning experiences. I'm excited to new opportunities, abundant blessings and exponential growth.

I am ditching all my fears. I realized how I'm always on the safe side. I'd rather not try if I'm not sure I'm gonna win. However, in doing this, there were a lot of great opportunities I chose to ignore. I chose short term solutions over long term growth. That's not going to be the case this year. I'm formally saying goodbye to my comfort zone. I'm ready to get out there and play it rough. 

Cheers to deeper love, stronger relationships, fulfilled dreams, great miracles, investment growth, answered prayers, abundant blessings and tons of learning experiences in 2012! 





No comments:

Post a Comment